Customer Success Manager - Public Transport Industry
Cities are complex. That's why we are using the power of internet, mobile & data to help making cities smarter. We enable cities to introduce new mobility solutions in order to replace private cars.
How? We are building the most powerful *integrated mobility platform*. We’re reinventing public transport with the best On-Demand Ridepool Solution. Because we believe shared mobility will lead to smarter cities.
We're an impact-driven team, based in Berlin, with backgrounds in transport, startups, apps, design, investing and academia. We're motivated by solving hard fundamental everyday problems that improve the quality of people's lives. We like simplifying complexity, reinventing user experience, working with data, and making cities a place we love to live in. We're backed by top investors, won many awards, are a member of World Economic Forum and have been ranked as #8 Top Startup-Employer by LinkedIn.
We'll want you to:
- Build up, maintain and expand to sustainable & profitable customer relationships with the help of your experience in the industry and with your network
- Become an expert of our D2D products, the mobility industry and our competitors
- Educate our customers on new products, capabilities and use cases, using possible cross-&up-sell opportunities and show your deep understanding of its functionality combined with your mobility expertise
- Develop action points based on KPIs to help our customers sustain the success of their mobility offers
- Support our customers by scaling and creating business cases customised to their needs
- Develop data based insights of our customer performance and analyse data to improve our customer's mobility experience
- Act as focal point of contact to the customers and be the face of D2D to our customers
- Clearly define and present customers’ expectations to our product team
- Be the voice of the customer for our products & solutions internally
- Share strategic direction, best practices & updates with the help of specialists (internal and external)
- Build strong customer stories together with our Marketing team
You’ll need to have:
- Degree in the area of public transport management/planning or business, technology related studies is desirable
- 2+ years of experience in an area of public transport or similar within mobility
- Passion about future mobility
- Experience B2B Enterprise SaaS software is an asset
- Good knowledge of new mobility services
- Experience in dealing with public sector and/or government related
- Experience in conducting workshops
- Excellent organisation skills, presentation skills and a result-oriented approach to work
- High affinity to technology
- Strong communicational and motivational skills
- Willingness to work with data based technology
- Fluency in the German and English language. Spanish would be a plus
- The highest level of professionalism matched with a desire to have fun doing what you love!
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our values of Vision, Impact and Collaboration, our unique culture is something you cannot copy/paste!
Become part of our multinational team, join the ride and you will gain:
- Learning: Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support: We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office and support during life's ups and downs
- Relocation Support: Moving can be stressful we are here to help with your transition to Berlin life
- Work Environment: Breakfast, snacks and copious amount of coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location: Our HQ’s roof terrace, in the heart of Berlin is the perfect place to end the week with a beer
- Challenge: Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our Perks & Benefits here
For information about how we handle the personal data of job applicants, please click on the "door2door website" link below.