Product Designer (UX/UI)
door2door is a leading mobility software company based in Berlin. Our software platform enables public transport companies and local authorities to optimise their public transport network with data-driven on-demand transport solutions. We envision a car-free city – and we strongly believe it's time to go beyond static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
Through our mobility platform, public transport companies are able to analyse their current transit network, implement flexible, demand responsive transport solutions where it’s needed and connect all transportation modes with our user-centric app.
As a UX/UI Designer at door2door you join a team who are reinventing a category, bringing beautiful, smart and innovative products to our end users. We are looking for a Senior Designer with experience in mobile and web design, so if that's you and you want to be a part of this mission, read on...
We'll need you to:
- Diligently work with a team of designers, product managers and engineers to create awesome products.
- Confidently generate user experience flows and prototypes and conduct user testing across a variety of platforms (iOS, Android, Web Apps).
- Be a great leader! Feel comfortable mentoring other designers.
- Constructively critique various design deliverables.
- Understand and extend our brand style and voice.
- Have an interest in city mobility and the future of transportation.
- As a component of your application, we would like to see examples of your design work so please share a link where specified in the application form.
You'll need to have:
- 4+ years designing user experiences and interaction design for digital consumer products with a focus on web app design.
- Proven experience in designing, testing and shipping native and web products in an iterative cycle.
- Proven experience in perfecting a product through user-centred design best practices.
- Expertise in platform specific design trends (eg Material Design, Human Interface Design etc...).
- Confidence working in English, with German as a big plus.
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from over 20 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that we offer...
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- Support for Learning & Development - time being spent on your growth is very important to us
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
- Possibilities to brush up your language skills! German classes are available as well as a bunch of multi-lingual team-mates
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our benefits & perks: here