iOS Software Developer - m/f/x
We are looking for you!
Are you enthusiastic about the future of sustainable mobility? You’d like to contribute to the transformation of public transport, making it digital and more attractive? Do you enjoy working towards company goals in a team that is motivated, diverse, and multinational?
As the market leader in on-demand technology and mobility services, door2door provides public transport companies with the tools needed for them to implement an autonomous and fully integrated MaaS system. Our technology is already being used in major German cities, regional centers, and rural areas. Our products and services enjoy top ratings.
We firmly believe mobility should focus on people, not vehicles, and we take a strong partnership approach with public transport companies. Succeeding together - this is how we live every day.
We are a member of the World Economic Forum and number 8 on LinkedIn’s list of top startup employers.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
In our team, we use a modern iOS stack: our software is written entirely in Swift, and we make use of delightful tools and frameworks like RxSwift, Quick/Nimble/Cuckoo, SwiftLint, CocoaPods, and SnapKit. We regularly deliver and monitor new releases with Fastlane, Crashlytics and Firebase. We also build awesome Android components and backend APIs to support our clients in integrating ridepooling services into their city's transport ecosystem.
- Have a passion for shipping a best-in-class mobile app to people worldwide
- Write code in Swift and other languages as a polyglot programmer
- Comfortably use tools like Git & Xcode and want to share your expertise
- Have big interest in the Future of Mobility and urban transport
- Prefer truly dynamic & agile software development, with effective collaboration and successful results
- Enjoy working closely with colleagues in product management, design, and other specialties
- Appreciate effective use of pair programming, code reviews, automated tests, and continuous integration
We require that you:
- Bring at least 2 years of professional iOS development experience
- Have already helped to deliver at least one iOS app to the App Store
- Speak and write confidently in English, our business language
- Strive to continuously improve in your profession
It would also be nice if you:
- Have previously built SDKs for iOS apps or have knowledge about this topic
- Are also comfortable contributing to development beyond the iOS platform
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our values of Vision, Impact and Collaboration, our unique culture is something you cannot copy/paste!
Become part of our multinational team, join the ride and you will gain:
- Learning: Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support: We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office, parental support as well as support during life's ups and downs
- Work Environment: Multinational, open minded and welcoming atmosphere, plenty of healthy snacks, drinks and coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location: Warm and unspoiled areas in an old factory building in the heart of Berlin. Our HQ’s roof terrace is the perfect place to end the week with a drink with Anastasia & Yone
- Health and Wellness: Stay fit with our Urban Sports Club Membership
- Challenge: Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our Perks & Benefits here
For information about how we handle the personal data of job applicants, please click on the "door2door website" link below.
NOTE: This position is available exclusively in our Berlin, Germany office. At this time, we do not offer this position as a remote work opportunity.