door2door is a leading mobility software company based in Berlin. Our software platform enables public transport companies and local authorities to optimise their public transport network with data-driven on-demand transport solutions. We envision a car-free city – and we strongly believe it's time to go beyond static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
Through our mobility platform, public transport companies are able to analyse their current transit network, implement flexible, demand responsive transport solutions where it’s needed and connect all transportation modes with our user-centric app.
Our team, currently 65 people and growing embodies innovation, hard work and fun. You won't find a group more passionate about making an impact in the world of mobility and we are always ready to welcome like-minded people on board.
We'll need you to:
- Shape the company's product roadmap, always improving product-market fit, based on our own data as well as quantitative/qualitative research.
- Prioritize steps and collaborate closely with product, design, engineering and our growth group to execute fast.
- Prepare & adjust our feature roadmap, according to business priorities
- Collaborate & initiate design prototyping with design team and early stage testing in collaboration with our sales team
- Execute user research, target group identification (decision making, obtaining, using, ...) and analytics to build foundation for roadmap execution
- Guide UX and VD team on preparation of feature development
- Create requirements and acceptance criteria per feature on product roadmap in tight collaboration with development teams
- Negotiate feature scope with the development teams and document for execution
- Provide guidance during release cycles concerning scope and requirements
- Analyse feature performance and user research and take care of ingestion of leanings into future development roadmap
You'll need to have:
- Product management experience, preferably with app and web based software
- Successfully launched digital products (we wanna see your track record!)
- High interest in data-driven mobility, and excitement to contribute in that sphere.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- The ability to think big, are very creative, have problem-solving skills and are used to working under stress.
- Capability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance consumer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Proven talent to lead, take a stand, advocate a feature, present market facts and data to back up your position
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills;
- Skills in being resourceful and self-motivated to drive an entrepreneurial team towards success.
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from over 20 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that we offer...
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- An education budget and support for time being spent on your self-development
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
- Possibilities to brush up your language skills! German classes are available as well as a bunch of multi-lingual team-mates
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our benefits & perks: here