door2door is a leading mobility software company based in Berlin. Our software platform enables public transport companies and local authorities to optimise their public transport network with data-driven on-demand transport solutions. We envision a car-free city – and we strongly believe it's time to go beyond static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
Through our mobility platform, public transport companies are able to analyse their current transit network, implement flexible, demand responsive transport solutions where it’s needed and connect all transportation modes with our user-centric app.
As a Business Analyst at door2door you become an integral part of our team, contributing with your passion, knowledge and skills towards the delivery of world class products for our clients.
We'll need you to:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and team roadmap.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and client needs.
- Work closely with growth, design and engineering teams to ensure the best product delivery to our clients.
- Create and distribute internal and external product documentation and launch summaries.
- Participating in client visits and end user testing to solicit feedback on products and services.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of solid experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with app and web based software.
- Successfully launched digital products (we wanna see your track record!).
- High interest in data-driven mobility, and excitement to contribute in that sphere.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- The ability to think big and creatively and problem solving skills.
- Capability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance client needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Proven talent to lead, take a stand, advocate a feature, present market facts and data to back up your position.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills.
- Skills in being resourceful and self-motivated to drive an entrepreneurial team towards success.
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from over 20 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that we offer...
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- Support for Learning & Development - time being spent on your growth is very important to us
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
- Possibilities to brush up your language skills! German classes are available as well as a bunch of multi-lingual team-mates
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our benefits & perks: here