Business Intelligence Analyst
door2door is a leading mobility software company based in Berlin. Our software platform enables public transport companies and local authorities to optimise their public transport network with data-driven on-demand transport solutions. We envision a car-free city – and we strongly believe it's time to go beyond static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
Through our mobility platform, public transport companies are able to analyse their current transit network, implement flexible, demand responsive transport solutions where it’s needed and connect all transportation modes with our user-centric app.
We're looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst that will strengthen our data-driven culture and cater to a data-hungry crowd, building the foundation for educated decisions in product, marketing and business over all.
We'll need you to:
- Take ownership of the data warehouse and reporting/analytics processes (e.g. ETL)
- Optimise and improve existing data pipelines
- Develop new data pipelines and work with software engineers and product managers to add new data sources or new views in our data
- Implement and maintain data models using business intelligence tools (e.g. Metabase or Tableau) in order to allow our business users access the data directly and drive decisions
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Develop relevant framework for measuring success - building business KPIs in partnership with business development and product managers
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders on performance indicators and analysis
- Develop understanding of industry context
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Expert knowledge and expertise with SQL
- Experience in Python
- Experience in multiple RDBMS (PostgreSQL) and database administration
- Experience in developing cross platforms ETL processes
- Knowledge and direct experience in data visualization concepts
A few things you might have that we like:
- Experience with AWS (S3, Redshift, RDS, Kinesis)
- Prior experience in start-up environment
- Good communication skills
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from over 20 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that we offer...
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- Support for Learning & Development - time being spent on your growth is very important to us
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
- Possibilities to brush up your language skills! German classes are available as well as a bunch of multi-lingual team-mates
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our benefits & perks: here