Intern Android Software Developer - m/f/x
We are looking for you!
Are you enthusiastic about the future of sustainable mobility? You’d like to contribute to the transformation of public transport, making it digital and more attractive? Do you enjoy working towards company goals in a team that is motivated, diverse, and multinational?
As the market leader in on-demand technology and mobility services, door2door provides public transport companies with the tools needed for them to implement an autonomous and fully integrated MaaS system. Our technology is already being used in major German cities, regional centers, and rural areas. Our products and services enjoy top ratings.
We firmly believe mobility should focus on people, not vehicles, and we take a strong partnership approach with public transport companies. Succeeding together - this is how we live every day.
We are a member of the World Economic Forum and number 8 on LinkedIn’s list of top startup employers.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
In our team, we use a modern Android stack: our apps are written entirely in Kotlin, and we make use of delightful tools and frameworks like RxKotlin, Dagger, Retrofit and Lottie. We also build awesome iOS apps and backend APIs to support our passengers in their journey through the city.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an intern to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to develop your Android software engineering capabilities and contribute to best-in-class Android apps published on behalf of many transport operators across Europe.
- Have big interest in the Future of Mobility and urban transport
- Aspire to ship best-in-class mobile apps to people worldwide
- Eager to learn about the effective use of pair programming, code reviews, automated tests, and continuous integration
- Prefer truly dynamic & agile software development, with effective collaboration and successful results
- Enjoy close work with colleagues in product management, design, and other specialties
- You are soon finishing or have finished your studies
- You are available for a minimum of a 3 months internship
- You've had some experience building Android applications
- You're starting to learn your way around Android Studio and Git
- You're fluent in both written and spoken English, our business language
- You're eager to learn and continuously improve in your profession
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our values of Vision, Impact and Collaboration, our unique culture is something you cannot copy/paste!
Become part of our multinational team, join the ride and you will gain:
- Learning: Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support: We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office, parental support as well as support during life's ups and downs
- Work Environment: Multinational, open minded and welcoming atmosphere, plenty of healthy snacks, drinks and coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location: Warm and unspoiled areas in an old factory building in the heart of Berlin. Our HQ’s roof terrace is the perfect place to end the week with a drink with Anastasia & Yone
- Health and Wellness: Stay fit with our Urban Sports Club Membership
- Challenge: Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our Perks & Benefits here
For information about how we handle the personal data of job applicants, please click on the "door2door website" link below.