Head of Customer Success (German Native)
Cities are complex. That's why we are using the power of internet, mobile & data to help making cities smarter. We enable cities to introduce new mobility solutions in order to replace private cars.
How? We are building the most powerful *integrated mobility platform*. We’re reinventing public transport with the best On-Demand Ridepool Solution. Because we believe shared mobility will lead to smarter cities.
We're an impact-driven team, based in Berlin, with backgrounds in transport, startups, apps, design, investing and academia. We're motivated by solving hard fundamental everyday problems that improve the quality of people's lives. We like simplifying complexity, reinventing user experience, working with data, and making cities a place we love to live in. We're backed by top investors, won many awards, are a member of World Economic Forum and have been ranked as #8 Top Startup-Employer by LinkedIn.
The Head of Customer Success can be based at headquarters in Berlin or Frankfurt.
Applications in German or English are welcome!
We'll want you to:
- Head the Customer Success Team and lead the team and our customers to succeed
- Build up, maintain and expand to sustainable & profitable customer relationships with the help of your experience in the industry and with your network
- Become an expert of our D2D products, the mobility industry and our competitors
- Educate our customers on new products, capabilities and use cases, using possible cross-&up-sell opportunities and show your deep understanding of its functionality combined with your mobility expertise
- Develop action points based on KPIs to help our customers sustain the success of their mobility offers
- Support our customers by scaling and creating business cases customised to their needs
- Clearly define and present customers’ expectations to our product team
- Be the voice of the customer for our products & solutions internally
- Share strategic direction, best practices & updates with the help of specialists (internal and external)
- Build strong customer stories together with our Marketing team
You’ll need to have:
- Proven experience of several years in successfully managing a team
- Degree in the area of public transport management/planning or business, technology related studies is desirable
- Good knowledge & understanding of "ÖPNV" is desirable
- Understanding of public sector
- Passion about future mobility
- Experience B2B Enterprise SaaS software is an asset
- Good knowledge of new mobility services
- Experience in dealing with public sector and/or government related
- Experience in conducting workshops
- Excellent organisation skills, presentation skills and a result-oriented approach to work
- High affinity to technology and hands-on attitude
- Strong communicational and motivational skills
- Willingness to work with data based technology
- Native German and fluent English language skills
- The highest level of professionalism matched with a desire to have fun doing what you love!
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our values of Vision, Impact and Collaboration, our unique culture is something you cannot copy/paste!
Become part of our multinational team, join the ride and you will gain:
- Learning: Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support: We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office, parental support as well as support during life's ups and downs
- Work Environment: Multinational, open minded and welcoming atmosphere, plenty of healthy snacks, drinks and coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location: Warm and unspoiled areas in an old factory building in the heart of Berlin. Our HQ’s roof terrace is the perfect place to end the week with a drink with Anastasia & Yone
- Health and Wellness: Stay fit with our Urban Sports Club Membership
- Challenge: Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our Perks & Benefits here
For information about how we handle the personal data of job applicants, please click on the "door2door website" link below.